AUD-DPQUAD | The DPQUAD pack consists of four drum microphones grouped together to microphone a full drum kit. This arrangement employs a left overhead microphone to cover hi-hat, cymbals and rack toms, and a right overhead microphone to capture the floor tom and ride cymbal. Individual snare and kick microphones complete the essential punch needed for a good drum mix. All microphones, clips and accessories are packed in a durable aluminum carrying case.
– Professional set of 4 drum microphones for stage or studio
– Designed to capture the essence of a full kit with the least number of microphones
– Combines close miking technique for kick and snare with overhead ambient microphone placement.
– All-in-one solution for miking drums
– Instrument specific mics for optimal results
– Rugged Audix quality
– Great for stage and studio
– Road case