BD-LB-H2-SP28E | The LB-H2-SP28E Splitter is an advanced solution providing high performance audio and video support including HDR and other features defined by the HDMI 2.0a specification. 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including [email protected] (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR, are able to be passed along to 2/4/8 outputs. Pass-through of multiple digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream with audio sampling rates up to 192kHz are also supported. An independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable HDCP performance.
This splitter also includes a special “Group Mode” which allows the unit to function as two independent 1×4 splitters. When Group Mode is enabled, each of the 2 HDMI inputs are routed to their own discrete set of 4 outputs.
When a mixture of displays with different specifications are connected, each output will automatically scale 4K to 1080p or apply color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0), as appropriate, based on each connected display’s EDID. Supportforthe CEC“activesource” command to periodically reset input selection on CEC-compatible connected displays is also included. This unit is controllable via simple front-panel switches with easy to read informational LEDs.
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & [email protected] support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, [email protected]/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video signals
- 8 output HDMI splitter with 2 selectable inputs and automatic input switching support
- Special “Group Mode” allows the unit to function as two independent 1×4 splitters in a single box
- Supports current 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream audio formats
- Per-output, selectable, 4K to 1080p down-scaling/color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0)
- Independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable performance
- Supports eight internal EDIDs, eight external EDIDs copied from connected devices, and two user provided EDIDs
- Support for the CEC “active source” command to periodically reset input selection on CEC-compatible connected displays
- Controllable via front-panel buttons with OSD and RS-232