RS115 | 1,500W powered subwoofer with 15″ LF cone and 3″ LF voice coil – black
The RS Series low frequency enclosures deliver EAW signature performance in a portable and lightweight package. Each enclosure in the series is first designed around the latest powerful transducers with enhanced motor strength that optimizes system weight and low frequency output. The RS Series low frequency enclosures include on-board 1500 watt (RS115) and 2500 watt (RS118HP) amplified electronics engineered to meet the demanding performance needs of professionals.
The RS Series features meticulously tuned vented enclosures, as well EAW signature DynO™ algorithms optimize the power transfer from amplifiers to transducers for improved headroom and integrity of sound at maximum output.
Our Resolution software platform is a powerful and easy-to-use simulation tool that accurately predicts the performance of one or multiple RS Series low frequency enclosures within a venue or performance space.
- Premium transducers and signature EAW DynO™ dynamic optimization processing
- 1500 watts of Class-D Power Factor Corrected amplification
- Cardioid pattern can be generated quickly with a button press
- Ergonomic handles, rugged grille, RoadCoat enclosure, pole cup, and optional casters
- Companion products RS and LA Series loudspeakers
- Max SPL: 132dB (peak, half space)
- Operating range: 40 Hz to 125 kHz
- Nominal Beamwidth: Horizontal 360°, Vertical 360°
- Subsystem: Transducer
- LF Transducer, Loading: 15in Cone, 3in Voice Coil, Vented
- Operating mode: VLF
- Signal processing: DSP with DynO
- Modes: 80 Hz/ 110hz/ Polarity
- Input: Electronically Balanced XLR (stereo)
- Loop: Electronically Balanced XLR (stereo)
- Amplifier: Type Class – D, Max Output LF/HF (Peak) – 1500W
- AC Mains (nominal): Connector – IEC Connector, Input – 100-120V or 200-240V, 50-60Hz