The ACL 360i is a single beam moving effect luminaire featuring a single 60W RGBW 4-in-1 LED and the new advanced collimator optic lens, which produces a laser-like homogenized 4° color-changing beam. It features 10 and 45 degree frost lens options (included), fast and precise 16-bit continuous full 360° pan and tilt rotation, strobe, and selectable dimming curve effects, DMX, RDM (Remote Device Management), KlingNET and Art-NET support, 5pin XLR, powerCON, and RJ45 ethernet in/out connections, (6) button control full color 180° reversible menu display, 110W max power consumption, and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100-240v).
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties.
- 4° Single Beam Moving Effect Luminaire
- Advanced Collimator Optic Lens
- 60W RGBW 4-in-1 LED
- Laser-Like Homogenized Color Changing Beam
- 10° and 45° Frost Lens Options Included
- Fast and Precise 16-Bit Continuous 360° Pan/Tilt Rotation
- Strobe and Selectable Dimming Curve Effects
- RDM, KlingNET and Art-NET (DMX Over Ethernet)
- Flicker Free Operation for Broadcast TV and FILM