This package includes:
Shure SM7B Microphone
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to it’s standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
SM7B Includes foam windscreen, close-talk windscreen, locking yoke mount.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal “air suspension” shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
- Replacement cartridge: RPM106
Radial McBoost Mic Signal Booster
Boost your signal at the source
The Radial McBoost provides clean gain at the source for low-output dynamic and ribbon microphones, driving long cable runs with ease and allowing you to connect to any preamp as if it were a high-gain ribbon mic pre. Simply connect the McBoost in-line using standard XLR cables and activate 48V phantom to provide power, then select between three impedance settings to optimize the response from the microphone. The McBoost will elevate the output to produce added clarity, excitement and extra drive for long cables whether you are in a recording studio, on a live concert stage, or in a broadcast center.
K&M 23850 Microphone desk arm
Our popular, smooth-running microphone desk arm with 3/8″ or 5/8″ thread connector for sound studios and multimedia work stations with a new innovative table clamp. Easy to position and suitable for microphones to max. 0.8 kg. The 5 m long microphone cable with a 3 pin XLR plug connector is included in the delivery. Having a clamping range of 0 to 48 mm the clamp is suitable for a wide spectrum of mounting. The stable metal construction with high quality plastic inserts guarantees secure and strong hold. The cleverly shaped clamping parts allow the clamp to be used on smooth surfaces and round-shaped tubes. The microphone arm can also be fixed with the table flange 23855 available as an optional extra.