E110 | The E110 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that’s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E110 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
Key features include:
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Configuration 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 68Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50Hz – 20kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity 95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle 85° conical DMT
- Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m) 126 dB
- LF 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil;
- HF 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Cross-over Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension 4 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Net weight 20kg / 44lbs
- Shipping weight 23kg / 50lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 330 x 560 x 330 mm / 13 x 22 x 13 in