E118SW | The E118sw is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer with a single, 800W, 18-inch, aluminum frame woofer. It’s designed to produce crushing low-end for live performance with kick-drum and bass in the PA or for high-level, high-energy dance music. A threaded, M20 pole socket and speaker pole are provided for sub/satellite use with any of the E Series two-way models. For portable applications it includes attachment points for four optional casters. The subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance means that a single woofer can be optimally powered by a less expensive amplifier.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
Key features include:
- High output, professional quality sound with 800 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- E18SW includes speaker pole
- Configuration 1 x 18-inch, subwoofer, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 32 Hz to 230 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 37 Hz to 230 Hz
- Power capacity1: continuous/peak 800 W / 3200 W
- Sensitivity 98 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle N/A
- Ouput^2 (peak SPL @ 1 m) 133 dB
- Drivers LF 457 mm (18-inch) driver with 102 mm (4-inch) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance 4Ω
- Cross-over Recommended 80 – 120 Hz LPF
- Input connectors 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure Rectangular, plywood, black texture paint finish. Four side mounted handles.
- Rear panel provision for optional 4-inch casters. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension M20 threaded pole-mount socket
- 24-inch (610 mm) pole included
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 590 x 616 x 605 mm / 23.2 x 24.2 x 23.8 in
- Net weight 43 kg / 95 lbs
- Shipping weight 48 kg / 106 lb