E218SW | The E218sw is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer with two, 800W, 18-inch, aluminum frame woofers. It’s designed to produce crushing low-end for live performance with kick-drum and bass in the PA or for high-level, high-energy dance music. For portable applications it includes attachment points for four optional casters. The subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance means that a single cabinet can be optimally powered by a less expensive amplifier.
The E Series is a range of passive loudspeakers offering robust construction, trusted reliability and overall sonic performance beyond expectations. Intended for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and event production, E Series loudspeakers will deliver outstanding results. Building on QSC’s proven “Systems” methodology, the E Series loudspeakers’ performance is further enhanced when paired with QSC’s GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, and taking advantage of the on-board DSP and factory-tuned presets. These presets support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
Key features include:
- High output, professional quality sound with 1600 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional Caster Kit for greater portability
- Configuration 2 x 18-inch, subwoofer non powered
- Frequency Range1 (-6dB) 37 Hz – 230 Hz
- Frequency Range1(-10 dB) 32 Hz – 230 Hz
- Power capacity2: continuous/peak 1600 W / 6400 W
- Sensitivity 101 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle N/A
- Output1 (peak SPL @ 1 m) 136 dB
- Drivers LF 2 x 457 mm (18-inch) driver with 102 mm (4-inch) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance 4Ω
- Cross-over Recommended 80-120 Hz LPF
- Input connectors 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure Rectangular, plywood, black texture paint finish. Four side mounted handles. Rear panel provision for optional 4-inch casters. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Net speaker weight 168 lbs / 76.4 kg
- Shipping Weight 183 lbs / 83 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 46.8 x 24.3 x 25.2 in / 1180 x 616 x 640 mm