The KLA Series brings the power and sophistication of a line array system into an easy-to-use product significantly redefining the line array product category. With its simple Lift, Click and Play approach, KLA can be deployed in a fraction of the time required by comparable line array products.
This fixed arcuate, active line array system is ideal for a wide range of portable and permanently installed applications ranging from live entertainment to houses of worship or other venues where a line array system is desired.
In addition to DEEP™ DSP algorithm, GuardRail™, Auto Standby, balanced line-level XLR input with an XLR “Thru” connector, Attenuation Control and LED indicators, the KLA181 subwoofer also includes a polarity switch for low frequency directivity control
Rigging & Deployment
For maximum deployment flexibility, KLA loudspeakers can be either ground deployed or flown. As a ground stack, up to two KLA12 enclosures can be mounted over the KLA181 or the KW181 subwoofer via a threaded pole socket, or without a sub using an appropriately rated loudspeaker stand.
KLA12 enclosures also feature the Tilt-Direct™ 35mm pole socket allowing the loudspeaker to be aimed downward 9° for the best audience coverage.
Arrays of up to 480 lbs (218 kg) (with a maximum five KLA12 and two KLA181 enclosures) can be flown via the included M10 fittings or the optional KLA AF12 array frame.
- 1,000 watt power module
- 18″ vented subwoofer
- High acoustic output (135 dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33 Hz (-10 dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- powerCON® Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to two KLA12 enclosures