COMBINE4 | The COMBINE4 IEM transmitter combiner brings together up to four in-ear monitor transmitter signals into a single rear panel mounted antenna connector.
Any brand IEM may be used, as well as any type of directional antenna. It also provides DC power to up to four IEM transmitters to reduce cable clutter and wall warts.
IEM transmitter combination is important for multi-channel systems to minimize intermodulation products arising from multiple adjacent transmitters interfering with one another.
The CP Beam antenna is a recommended accessory for the COMBINE4 and is available in a bundled package.
- (4X) BNC Jumpers
- (4X) DC Cables
- (1X) AC Cables
- Frequency range: 470-960 MHz
- Input connectors: 4X BNC
- Full system gain: 0 dB (±2 dB)
- Maximum RF input power: +20 dBm (100 mW)
- LED indicator (input signal threshold): > +5 dBM (Threshold power)
- Power consumption: 60 W
- I / O: 4X RF inputs. 1 antenna out. 4 DC outputs.
- Input AC voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Max 2A
- Output DC voltage: +12 V. 1 A max (4 outputs total 48 W)
- Dimensions: 480(W) X 45(H) X 260(D) mm
- Weight: 2.3 Kgs