DISTRO4| The DISTRO4 distributes diversity RF and DC power across four wireless microphone receivers of any brand. A true “distribution amplifier,” DISTRO4 splits signals from two antennas (or one Diversity Fin) connected to the rear panel and amplifies them before delivering the signals to multiple receivers in a rack. An additional cascade port is included for daisy chaining multiple units together to accommodate up to 16 receivers per antenna pair.
DISTRO4 features a 2000 mA internal power supply (no wall wart) and compares to antenna distributors twice its price. It includes all RF and DC power cables needed to connect a 4 channel wireless microphone system as well as cascade to one additional DISTRO4.
The DISTRO4 is also sold bundled with a Diversity Fin antenna and coax cables. Replacement power cables are available separately.
- 10X BNC jumpers
- 4X DC cables
- 1X AC cables
- Frequency range: 470-952 MHz
- RF output level (gain): 3 dB (±2 dB)
- Cascade output level: 0 dB ~ +2 dB
- Output connection isolation: ≥ 25 dB
- Third order intercept point: 24 dBm
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Input AC voltage: 100~240 V switching
- DC over coax (to external antennas): 12-14 V D C
- Output DC voltage (to receiver jacks): +12 V
- Dimensions: 480(W) X 45(H) X 250(D) mm
- Weight: 2.15 Kgs