BLX14/P31-H10 | The BLX14/P31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Available in bundled BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, the PGA31 features TA4F 4-pin connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
- Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance