WCB6B | At only 0.1” (2.5mm), the B6 outperforms microphones many times its size and provides all-purpose, rugged performance in an easy-to-conceal package. The B6 is outfitted with specified connector (TA4F, LEMO3) and supplied with a windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two clothing clips (black and white), and a carrying case.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- All-purpose, rugged, easy to hide lavalier
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers’ faces in film, theater and broadcast
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar™ cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers at only 0.1″ (2.5mm) diameter
- Comes in multiple colors to blend with clothing and skin tones
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match butto hole, sweater weave or skin tone