WCB2DB | B2D directional Lavalier condenser microphone (TA4F). Hypercardioid lavalier microphone offers exceptional sound quality and isolation as well as a discreet design. Consists of case, windscreen, and clip. It features low distortion at high SPL, rugged build quality and many colors to match skin tones.
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers’ faces in film, theater and broadcast applications
- Natural vocal reproduction with superb intelligibility
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Rugged build quality for repeated, dependable performance
- Supplied with carrying case, windscreen, single isolation clip and protective cap