TS-TBV123-FB | The TBV123-FB Flybar is designed to safely suspend or ground stack TBV123 constant curvature line arrays and TBV118L subwoofers. Engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications, the flybar can suspend up to 4 TBV123 elements or 2 TBV118L Subwoofers in unique arrays, or 1 subwoofers and 2 elements in a mixed array with a safety factor of 10:1. The flybar is secured to the uppermost speaker enclosure using the supplied drop links and rigging pins, with additional enclosures attaching in a similar manner below in succession.
- Fly bar for suspending TBV123 constant curvature arrays and TBV118L subwoofers
- Inverts to ground stack TBV123 arrays
- Steel construction with corrosion resistant semi matt black finish
- Multiple pick points for suspension at desired angle
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.