Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS18XLF is a powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 30Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
Not for the faint of heart, the newest DXS XLF’s go deeper than any model before, with an extended low frequency of 30Hz— perfect for professional touring musicians, DJ’s, and sound engineers who need that extra-low, thundering bottom end that you just can’t get from other subwoofers in this class. Flexible DSP and a bass-reflex cabinet design with a wide, flared port ensure your lower frequencies maintain outstanding clarity and musicality even when the volume is cranked.