1 x Transmitter w/psu (Band A)
1 x beltpack (Band A)
The Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G2 wireless in-ear personal monitor system is everything you need for professional in-ear monitoring in any context. It features the ew 300 IEM G2 rackmount transmitter, the ew 300 IEM G2 bodypack receiver, high-quality in-ear personal monitors, a power supply, and a rackmounting kit. The super-small, rugged easy-to-operate Sennheiser receiver can be switched from stereo to double mono so you can have the mix in one ear and your individual signal in the other. It is also protected against accidental activation or shut off and includes external contacts for charging with optional battery pack and charger. 9 frequency banks with 12 presets each mean you’ll always easily find a clean channel. 1440 tunable UHF frequencies.
Sennheiser includes a wealth of flexible features with the ew 300 IEM G2: pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference, automatic frequency scan, switchable hi boost, backlit LCD on transmitter with color change for peak warning, headphone monitoring output on the transmitter, and 4-status battery display on the receiver.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- High-RF output power for extended range and absolutely reliable transmission
- ew300 IEM G2 rackmount transmitter
- ew300 IEM G2 bodypack receiver
- High-quality in-ear personal monitors
- Power supply
- Rackmounting kit
- 9 frequency banks with 12 presets each
- Stereo-to-double mono switch
- External contacts for charging
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference
- Automatic frequency scan
- Switchable hi boost
- Backlit LCD on transmitter
- Color change for peak warning
- Headphone monitoring output
- 4-status battery display on receiver