The compact LP600 series stage lighting consoles are fully featured, easy to operate, and designed to withstand the most demanding conditions. Combining high performance with an intelligent layout allows users to operate the lighting console in manual or memory mode. The LP-624 consoles come equipped with DMX and Microplex and are an industry standard for rental houses, small theatres, Houses of Worship, A / V companies, and schools.
Free ground shipping within the continental United States.
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties.
- Two Scene Preset Mode
- Allows manual control of lighting
- 24 Preset Faders
- 96 Preset Memories
- Chase Memory
- Easy to program chases, make lighting run a continuous pattern
- Cue Stack and Go Button
- Playback of a show using one button to advance scene to scene
- Four Pages of Playback Memories
- Simultaneous DMX and Microplex control output
- Use with virtually any dimmer for updating systems or rentals