From beautiful cleans, to meaty crunch, to all-out distortion, this 30-watt twin-channel amp head has tone that cuts like a machete. The Orange Rocker 30W tube guitar amp head from the 30 Series is an all-tube, 30-watt, Class A operation channel-switching head. This tube amplifier combines a single stage clean channel with a three-stage preamp lead channel. The natural channel has just one control (natural volume) that takes you through many shades of perfectly balanced, bell-like clean tones, until you hit the very musical harmonic overdrive of the output tubes. The Orange Rocker amp head’s dirty channel takes you all the way from a super clean chime, through many colors of vintage overdrive. Tones that bite like a shark, all the way through to a very fat, harmonically intense, full-on distortion that has to be played to be believed.
- Natural channel control: volume
- Dirty channel control: gain/low/middle/high/volume
- Output: 30W (RMS)
- Tubes: Preamp – 3 x ECC83, Output 2 x EL34
- Speaker impedance: 1 x 16ohms, 2 x 8ohms
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 21-3/4″W x 10″H x 9-1/2″D
- Weight: 33lb.