The HPR181W single 18′ subwoofer offers truly impressive low-frequency extension and output.
700W of QSC-quality power and an 18″ woofer with a 4″ voice-coil combine to shake the foundations of any dance floor or rock club. Its extended 39Hz low frequency response can be harnessed in small or large PA systems with a stereo electronic crossover and flexible input signal processing and connectivity. Controls include gain, low-cut filter, front LED on/off, and power. 3″ casters make it easy to move.
Each model in the HPR series features a high-power, reliable QSC power module and equally high-quality speakers. Using sophisticated signal processing each power module is carefully tailored to the speaker system for a matched fit and ultra high-fidelity sound. HPR power modules use the same top-quality components and designs as standard QSC rackmount power amps with thick aluminum heat sinks for quiet, efficient cooling and discrete circuitry for the best performance. All HPR enclosures are constructed using marine-quality 13-ply birch and have a heavy 16-gauge perforated steel grille. A switchable grille-mounted power LED adds a distinctive touch.FEATURES
- 18″ subwoofer system
- 18″ cone low-frequency driver with 4″ voice coil
- Discrete design power module
- 700W to subwoofer
- 42Hz”110kHz @ -6dB frequency response
- 39Hz”130kHz @ -10dB frequency range
- Gain, low-cut filter, front LED on/off, power, circuit breaker, and phase controls
- XLR L/R inputs and outputs
- Stereo crossover with outputs for powered satellite speakers
- Rugged 13-ply birch enclosures
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- Heavy-duty 3″ casters
- Top-mounted pole sockets accommodate 35mm or 38mm mount
- 23-1/2″W x 28″H x 23″D
- 127 lbs.