SHURE BETA98ADC DETAILS
Instrument microphone utilizes a miniature cardioid condenser to deliver a smooth, natural, tailored response, and consists of a Shure A98D Drum Mount.
Instrument microphone delivers a smooth and natural response, and consists of an A98D drum mount for secure placement in any configuration and a uniform cardioid polar pattern for excellent gain-before-feedback and off-axis noise rejection.
This premium drum microphone is ideal for use with snares, toms and percussion.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides with smooth high-end response
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Ships with A98D Drum mount featuring a flexible gooseneck for precise placement and secure attachment
- Weight:12 g
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -48.00 dBV/Pa – 4.00 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 30 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 150,5 dB
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: No
- Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: Yes
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 5 (WB98H/C), 11 – 52 (BETA 98H/C) VDC
- Cartridge: Interchangeable
Shure’s Beta 98AD/C makes a perfect condenser mic for tight spots on the drum kit!